Tijeras Creek Golf Club29082 Tijeras Creek, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, United States ON SALE UNTIL May 25 12PM PDT
- 00 Days
- 05 Hrs
- 59 Min
- 21 Sec
Located in Rancho Santa Margarita, just minutes from Orange County’s John Wayne Airport, The Ted Robinson-designed Tijeras Creek Golf Club opened in October 1990 and is the tale of two nines.
The distinctive course layout at Tijeras Creek opens with a demanding front nine that is highlighted with shimmering water features that come into play in three out of the first nine holes.
The back nine holes are legendary for the breathtaking scenery, and awe-inspiring elevation changes that wind through old growth sycamores, oaks and native chaparral. In fact, hole number sixteen was voted one of Orange County’s Best 18 Holes by members of the Southern California PGA.
Twosome with Cart + Replay!
BONUS: You Get FREE Range Balls on Weekdays
Retail Price $392 • Save $111.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 12:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (Valid for use until August 31st, 2019)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay (Replay round can only be booked after the completion of the first round and is subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Bonus: Play Monday to Friday and get one small bucket of range balls per player included (Must be used on day of play)
- Can book your tee time up to 5 days in advance
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 holes, 3,940 yards