Tijeras Creek Golf Club29082 Tijeras Creek, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, United States Offer extended while supplies last!
Located in Rancho Santa Margarita, just minutes from Orange County’s John Wayne Airport, The Ted Robinson-designed Tijeras Creek Golf Club opened in October 1990 and is the tale of two nines.
The distinctive course layout at Tijeras Creek opens with a demanding front nine that is highlighted with shimmering water features that come into play in three out of the first nine holes.
The back nine holes are legendary for the breathtaking scenery, and awe-inspiring elevation changes that wind through old growth sycamores, oaks and native chaparral. In fact, hole number sixteen was voted one of Orange County’s Best 18 Holes by members of the Southern California PGA.
Twosome with Cart + Replay!
BONUS: You Get FREE Range Balls on Weekdays
Retail Price $392 • Save $111.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 12:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (Valid for use from February 25 - May 30, 2019)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay for both players (Replay round can only be booked after the completion of the first round and is subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Bonus: Play Monday to Friday and Get One small bucket of range balls per player (Must be used on day of play)
- Cannot be used for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Can book your tee time up to 5 days in advance
- Fully Transferable
- Unlimited Buys
- Makes a Great Gift