Industry Hills Golf Club at Pacific Palms ResortOne Industry Hills Parkway, City of Industry, CA, 91744 United States Now Valid until December 31, 2023
About Industry Hills at Pacific Palms Resort
Pacific Palms Resort is the only full-service luxury golf and conference resort in Los Angeles County. The glorious hilltop location set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains, many guest activities and on-site entertainment makes Pacific Palms Resort unique even in the Los Angeles resort and spa hotel circle.
36 Holes of Championship Golf
The Industry Hills Golf Club at Pacific Palms Resort offers 650 acres of lush green featuring 36 holes of championship golf!
The Eisenhower (The Ike):
A Premier Southern California Course: Designed by both William F. Bell and Casey O’Callaghan
This 18-hole, classic par 72 course be named for a popular world leader who also happened to love the game. Since reopening in late 2006 after a multimillion-dollar renovation, the Ike continues to win over fans with its traditional features: lush fairways and large undulating greens. This course has earned its place among the most challenging in Southern California and can lay claim to. It stretches 5,662 yards from the forward tees to 7,211 yards from the championship tees, with slope ratings from 130 to 145. It’s no wonder that the Ike has been the proud host of many U.S. Open Qualifying tournaments as well as LPGA tour events.
The Zaharias (The Babe):
This 18-hole course is named for Babe Didrikson Zaharias, one of America ‘s most decorated all-around athletes. The “Babe” welcomes players of every skill level who are eager to experience a remarkable feat of design and engineering.
Designers William F. Bell & Casey O’Callaghan designed the Zaharias course to be intentionally narrow and long, maximizing the expansive acreage of the hilltop resort. At 650 acres, the sheer size of the layout remains a novelty among golf courses near Los Angeles. It ranges from 5,363 yards from the forward tees, to 6,821 yards from the championship tees. This par 71 features slope ratings ranging from 126 to 138, making the course worthy of the great athlete for which it is named.
Includes Practice Areas (Driving Range, Short Game, and Putting Greens)
With breathtaking views, pristine grounds and landscape. Exciting and rewarding play. This Championship course is one of California’s most noteworthy public golf courses.
Please call Industry Hills at Pacific Palms Resort for more information at (800) 542-4557.
- Eisenhower, 18 Holes, 6,826 Yards, Par 71
- Zaharias, 18 Holes, 7,211 Yards, Par 72
- How does it work?
Valid until December 31, 2023
One Night Stay with One Round of Golf Each
Retail Price $578 • Save $124.50 / person
- Valid for any available One Night Stay, Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays & Sundays (You have until December 31, 2023 to Stay & Play)
- All cart fees included
- Two Guests enjoy One Night Stay in a Deluxe guestroom (King or Double Beds - Double Occupancy)
- Two Guests enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per guest)
Your choice to play either The Ike or The Babe courses
- Golf is valid for your choice of either Day of Arrival or Day of Departure
Your tee-off time can be booked when making your room reservation
- Warm up range balls included for both players
- Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance
- Includes Breakfast (from the Healthy Start Menu) in Red Restaurant
- Taxes of $33.88 will be due when checking out at the hotel
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
- All stays are based on availability - Some blackout dates may apply due to private event bookings
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 7,242 Yards, Par 71