Thank you for visiting UnderPar.com. Your privacy is a top priority. We are committed to helping you understand your privacy rights and how we use your information.
Effective Date: March 2nd, 2020
- Information we collect
- How we use your information
- How we share your information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices
- Online Tracking and Opt Out
- Information from children
- Links to other sites
- International data transfers
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Changes to this policy
- How to contact us
1. Information We Collect
When you sign up for our newsletter or make a purchase on UnderPar.com, we may request certain personal information in order to respond to your request or process your order. For example, we may request your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information in order to process your order. We will limit our collection of personal information to only that required to provide our products and services to you or to respond to your requests.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- To provide you with the services, products, and information you request;
- To process your requests, orders, and payments related to our products or services;
- To communicate with you, such as to complete your order, to provide information about special offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you, or to respond to your questions or requests;
- To improve our website and services, including modifying or adding features and developing content; and
- To perform research and analyses of anonymous or aggregate information.
3. How We Share Your Information
UnderPar.com may share your information with other parties in appropriate situations, including as necessary to respond to your requests and to provide our services. For example, we may share your information:
- With our authorized service providers that may assist us by performing operations on our behalf;
- With our UnderPar.com affiliates, participating golf courses, or other business partners as necessary to provide our products and services;
- When required by law or regulatory agency, or in response to a legal process;
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss; and
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
4. How We Protect Your Information
UnderPar.com maintains administrative, physical, and technical safeguards intended to protect information we collect when you use UnderPar.com, such as:
- Information you submit in our checkout page is collected through a secure Internet connection using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology.
- We provide encrypted transmissions to make your payment information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- We maintain up-to-date security software on our website and perform regular checks to make sure the software and website are functioning appropriately.
- We also require that third parties providing services on our behalf protect your personal information and not use it for purposes other than providing assistance to UnderPar.com.
5. Your Choices
UnderPar.com offers you certain choices about how your information is collected and used, including:
- Updating Information: You may correct or update your information by contacting us as indicated below in Section 12.
- Communications: You may also select whether you want to receive communications from us related to special offers, products, or services that we feel may be of interest to you. You may request to receive such communications by signing up for our newsletter on our home page. You may opt out of our communications at any time by using the link provided in our emails.
- Online Tracking: You may also choose to opt out of Google Analytics and other online tracking which is further described below in Section 6.
6. Online Tracking and Opt Out
UnderPar.com tracks certain online activity using browser cookies. A browser cookie is a small file, no more than 4kb in size, which allows our website to identify your computer through assigning your computer a random identification number. By tracking this number, our server can determine that users are different, but not why or how they are different. This technology allows users to navigate our website without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
UnderPar.com also uses third party web analytics services on UnderPar.com, such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies to automatically track certain information. For example, when you use our website, Google Analytics may use first-party cookies to store information such as your IP address, the number of visitors to the website, which features of the website were used and how often, and referring and exiting web page URLs. UnderPar.com may use that information at an aggregate level (which does not identify you as an individual) to evaluate the performance of our website and application and user preferences. We use Google Analytics to help us understand and evaluate how our website is used so we can develop enhancements and upgrades to our online services. In some cases, you may opt out of Google Analytics by following these instructions: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You may also block all cookies using your browser settings, which may prevent certain features of UnderPar.com from functioning properly. In addition, the offers we provide when you visit UnderPar.com may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
California Do Not Track Notice
UnderPar.com responds to certain “do not track” signals from browsers. For example, if you set your browser to block cookies, UnderPar.com will not place cookies. Third parties that have services on UnderPar.com such as the analytics services described above may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits. However, we do not knowingly permit such third parties to collect any of your individual personal information from UnderPar.com without your consent.
7. Information from Children
UnderPar.com is not directed to children under the age of 13, nor does UnderPar.com knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us.
8. Links to Other Sites
UnderPar.com may include links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by UnderPar.com. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those sites will be used, shared, or secured. If you visit linked sites, we strongly suggest that you review the privacy statements or policies posted at those sites. UnderPar.com is not responsible for the content of linked sites, your use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
9. International Data Transfers
UnderPar.com is an international business, so our use of your information involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in countries outside the country in which you reside. By using UnderPar.com, or providing us with any information, you acknowledge that UnderPar.com is subject to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to any location in which we operate, including the United States and Canada. The privacy laws of those countries may not be equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
10. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
UnderPar uses a variety of valid data transfer mechanisms in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We will continue to evaluate the appropriateness of our data usage in accordance with privacy laws and industry best practices as other methods and technologies become available.
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, gives residents of California the right to request (once a year) if a company has shared their personal information with other companies, and for those companies’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year.
To request this information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
6977 Navajo Rd
San Diego, CA 92119
Please include a “Shine the Light” Request in with your communication. Please allow 29 days for a response.
California Users under the age of 18, based on the California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 can request to obtain and have removed any publicly posted content or information. To request to obtain or have this information removed, please send an email to email@example.com along with a description of the content or information.
Note making a request to remove data or information, does not mean the action will necessarily be taken. Please be aware there are certain circumstances in which the law would not allow or require the information/content to be removed even if requested.
11. Changes to this Policy
12. How to Contact Us
UnderPar Golf LLC
6977 Navajo Rd., Suite 224
San Diego, CA 92119
The UnderPar Group (2161184 Ontario Inc.)
395 Balliol St
Toronto ON M4S 1E1
Phone: 1 (866) 363-1693 (toll free)