The Golf Club at La Quinta60-151 Trilogy Parkway, La Quinta, CA, United States Offer extended while supplies last!
Best Places to Play 2008-9 – 4.5 out of 5 Stars – Golf Digest
Situated at the bottom of the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains in Palm Desert, California, this Gary Panks-design provides a true championship golf experience. The 18-hole track has been tried and tested by the world’s best including Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Fred Couples, Adam Scott, Annika Sorenstam and Mark O’Meara, when it was the home of the 2003, 2004, 2005, and the 2006 PGA Tour SKINS GAME events.
Being a true Southern California golf course, The Golf Club at La Quinta features dramatic water as well as sand perils created by the natural desert landscape of the surrounding Coachella Valley. The beautiful and daunting views from the fairway are topped off with the pleasure of putting on true rolling greens that can prove to be a setting of celebration or frustration.
Unlimited Golf - Includes Lunch for Both Players
Retail Price $428 • Save $124.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays, Sundays and Course Holidays (You have until April 30th, 2019 to Play!)
- All cart fees included
- Two players enjoy one day of unlimited golf - All replay rounds can be booked after the completion of the previous round and are subject availability
- Unlimited use of the driving range on day of play
- Includes lunch for each player
- Fully transferable
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
The Stadium Course at PGA WEST - 18 Holes, 7,300 yards
Greg Norman Course - 18 Holes, 7,200 yards
Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course - 18 Holes, 7,204 yards
Mountain Course - 18 holes, 6,732 yards
Dunes Course - 18 Holes, 6,712 yards
18 Holes, 7,050 yards