The Golf Club at La Quinta60-151 Trilogy Parkway, La Quinta, CA, United States Offer extended while supplies last!
Best Places to Play 2008-9 – 4.5 out of 5 Stars – Golf Digest
Situated at the bottom of the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains in Palm Desert, California, this Gary Panks-design provides a true championship golf experience. The 18-hole track has been tried and tested by the world’s best including Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Fred Couples, Adam Scott, Annika Sorenstam and Mark O’Meara, when it was the home of the 2003, 2004, 2005, and the 2006 PGA Tour SKINS GAME events.
Being a true Southern California golf course, The Golf Club at La Quinta features dramatic water as well as sand perils created by the natural desert landscape of the surrounding Coachella Valley. The beautiful and daunting views from the fairway are topped off with the pleasure of putting on true rolling greens that can prove to be a setting of celebration or frustration.
Unlimited Golf - Includes Lunch & Beverage for Both Players
Retail Price $316 • Save $113.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Weekends and Holidays (You have until September 15th, 2019 to Play!)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy One Day of Unlimited Golf
All replay rounds can be booked after the completion of the previous round and are subject availability
- One complimentary beverage per player - Alcohol or Soft Drink
(Must be legal drinking age - Some restrictions may apply)
- Includes lunch for each player (any one item off the Golf Lunch menu per player)
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 7,084 yards