Sandusk Golf Club1445 Sandusk Road, Jarvis, ON, N0A 1J0 Canada
Make sure you go for the pin on the 167 yard 18th Hole!
Sandusk Golf Club, is an 18 hole Par 70, 5,600 yard golf club located south of Hamilton, between Jarvis and Hagersville on Highway # 3. Sandusk Golf Club is often referred to as the “Hidden Gem” of golf located in Haldimand County.
Sandusk Golf Club has an incredible layout for all levels of golfers. Recreational golfers will enjoy the wide fairways while the more experienced golfers will enjoy the beautiful greens and lush fairways that meander around majestic Jacob’s Pond and Sandusk Creek.
Sandusk is proud to be the only course in the area to have a New Free Mobile App. They also have kids tee blocks that are perfect for younger golfers.
The clubhouse is on two levels complete with a wrap around deck that offers a spectacular view of the course, making it the perfect place to unwind and have a meal after the round.
Best of all, Sandusk Golf Club is just a short drive from Hamilton, Brantford and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
One Day of Unlimited Golf!
All Cart Fees Included
Retail Price $218 • Save $54.50 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday or for use after 11:00 AM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You have until the End of the 2021 Golf Season to use this green ticket)
- All Cart Fees Included
- Two Players enjoy one day of Unlimited Golf (One day of unlimited golf - replay rounds can only be booked at the completion of the previous round - replay rounds cannot be booked in advance)
- Can book your tee-off time up to five days in advance
- Not valid for groups of 16 or more
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
The Heron - 18 Holes, Par 72
The Sparrow - 18 Holes, Par 67