Western Trent Golf Club156 Bolsover Road, Bolsover, ON, K0M 1B0 Canada
You’ll feel the difference at Western Trent because of our “anything-is-possible” attitude and our
attention to detail which is anything but ordinary. Western Trent Golf Club was built 1975 by designer Rene Muylaert. This 9 hole public golf course is located in Bolsover, Ontario and plays along the Trent Severn Waterway.
The property includes pro shop, driving range, licensed patio, and docking facilities, well kept greens, beautiful views and facilities for beginners and experienced golfers alike.
They encourage Juniors to learn, practice, play and enjoy the game of golf.
Please arrive early for your designated tee time to avoid delays.
9-Holes of Golf with Cart + Range Balls
Play an additional 9 holes at no extra charge (Walking Rate)
Or 4 interest-free payments of $12.25 with
Retail Price $122 • Save $36.50 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee of time Monday - Friday, or for use after 1:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You have until October 31st, 2021 to use this Green Ticket)
- BONUS: Use before June 24th 2021 OR after September 6th 2021 and this Green Ticket is Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week)
- Two Players enjoy 9-Holes of golf (9 holes per player)
- Cart included for first 9 holes of golf
- Includes FREE Same Day 9-Hole Walking Replay (9-Hole FREE Same Day Replay can only be booked at the completion of the first round and is subject to availability - replay round can not be booked in advance)
- Cart for replay can be rented at the course for an additional fee if desired but is not mandatory
- Warm up range balls included on day of play
- Can book your tee time up to 5 days in advance
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 6,520 Yards