Peterborough Golf and Country Club1030 Armour Road, Peterborough, ON, Canada
A Stanley Thompson Design!
Take Advantage of Your Chance to Play This PRIVATE CLUB
Stanley Thompson, the premier golf course architect of the 1920’s and holder of the course record at the PETERBOROUGH GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, was engaged, 1929 – 1931 to design an 18 hole layout.
The original 6,300 yard course had all the Thompson trademarks for strategic golf. The bunkers were directional, and the mounds (mimicking the Peterborough Drumlins) deflected errant balls. The golf club hill was echoed in the grass and sand bunkers, and the course snaked its way along the Trent Canal in Classic links style.
Retail Price $220 • Save $45.50 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee-off time after 1:00 PM on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays (You have until November 1st, 2020 to use this Green Ticket)
- Cart Included
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or specials
- Not valid for use on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Holidays
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Maximum 3 packages per person
- Fully transferable
- Makes a Great Gift
18 Holes, 6,625 Yards
The Heron - 18 Holes, Par 72
The Sparrow - 18 Holes, Par 67