Dalewood Golf Club7465 Dale Road, Cobourg, ON, K9A 4J7 Canada Get Your Green Fee Ticket Now!
Dalewood Golf Club is located north of Port Hope and Cobourg, just 30 minutes east of Oshawa. It is an 18-hole championship golf course designed by renowned Canadian architect C.E. Robbie Robinson.
The par 71 course offers a well groomed picturesque setting with over 50 bunkers and 3 ponds located on the course, with Gages Creek coming into play on 8 holes.
- 18 Holes, 6,722 yards
- Course Type: Parkland
- Designed by: C.E. Robbie Robinson
- Official Site How does it work?
1 Round of Golf with Cart and FREE Same Day Walking Replay
Retail Price $220 • Save $50.01 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time after 12:00 PM Seven Days a Week including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You have until the End of the 2023 Golf Season to use this Green Ticket)
- Cart included for first round of play (Shared)
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Includes FREE Same Day Walking Replay (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the first round and is subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Cart for replay can be rented at the course for an additional fee if desired but is not mandatory
- Can book your tee-off time up to four days in advance
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great holiday gift
18 Holes, 6,585 yards
18 Holes, 4,000 yards
18 Holes, 6,722 yards