Los Caballeros Golf Club1551 S Vulture Mine Road, Wickenburg, AZ, United States Open for Business & Accepting Tee Time Bookings!
All Purchases Guaranteed. If You Don’t Play, You Don’t Pay.
Los Caballeros Golf Club is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. Please call Los Caballeros Golf Club for more information at (928) 684-2704
Los Caballeros Golf Club, a traditional championship course with a challenging 135 slope rating and length of 7,014 yards, our “signature hole” is the 13th. Playing 605 yards from the rust tees, it is consistently rated as one of the most challenging par 5 holes in the state. Designed to challenge a variety of skill levels and sitting at 2,100 feet of elevation, the course offers incredible views of the Bradshaw Mountains and Vulture Peak. Adding to the ambiance of this esteemed course are the driving ranges, practice putting greens, short-game practice area and the first-rate staff that make Los Caballeros Golf Club the best kept secret of the golf community.
- Designed by Greg Nash & Jeff Hardin
Includes Cart, Range Balls, and FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $300 • Save $95.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (You have until January 31st, 2021 to Play!)
- Includes cart rental
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Range balls included for both players
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay for both players (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the first round and is subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Tax included in price
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
Roadrunner Course - 9 holes, 3,241 yards
Rattler Course - 9 holes, 3,490 yards
Coyote Course - 9 holes, 3,512 yards
18 Holes, 7,155 Yards