Las Sendas Golf Club7555 E. Eagle Crest Drive, Mesa, AZ, United States Deal Done — Offer No Longer Available
Las Sendas Golf Club is widely considered to be one of the Top 10 Golf Courses in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Mesa.
As one of the best golf courses in all of Arizona, you will play on a world class layout that provides, “A golf experience to remember for a lifetime.” In 1995, Robert Trent Jones Jr. made his Arizona debut joining an elite list of world class architects who have left their mark in the desert southwest with the opening of Las Sendas Golf Club.
A demanding desert-style layout winding through the Usery Mountains in eastern Mesa, this upscale course is setting the standard for customer service in the Mesa, Scottsdale, and Greater Phoenix areas. Las Sendas’ spectacular views of the Phoenix metropolis and skyline help soften the demand of managing your game through the rugged terrain, nearly 1800 feet above the desert floor.
18 Holes of Golf - Includes Cart and FREE Range Balls
Retail Price $95 • Save $50 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday to Thursday, or after 11:00 AM on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays before July 1, 2016
- Includes cart rental
- One round of golf (18 holes)
- Includes 1 bucket of range balls
- Tee times can be booked up to 3 days in advance
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
Roadrunner Course - 9 holes, 3,241 yards
Rattler Course - 9 holes, 3,490 yards
Coyote Course - 9 holes, 3,512 yards