Journey at Pechanga45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA, United States · Map Offer extended while supplies last!
Hidden in the heart of Southern California Wine Country, you will find this absolute gem of a golf course. Journey at Pechanga provides a golfing experience filled with inspiring landscapes and spectacular mountain views. It’s a challenging, yet playable golf course that will force you to hit almost every club in your bag.
The course is most famous for the 488-yard, par-4 6th, which gives you a rare opportunity to tee off from a platform that sits 175 feet above the fairway. From the fairway to the green there is another 100-foot drop! With a good drive it is possible to almost make the green. A 440+ yard drive, now that’s something you can’t do on just any golf course.
More About This Course:
- Opened in 2008
- Contains more than 7 miles of cart paths
- Each hole has been given a Luiseño name
- Host to cultural exhibits that depict the history of the Pechanga people
- Carts are equipped with the Visage GPS System
Includes Cart - BONUS: Includes BOUNCE BACK CERTIFICATES
Retail Price $366 • Save $93.50 / person
- Valid for any available start time - Seven Days a Week (Including Weekends and Holidays) Must be used by September 10, 2017
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Cart Included
- Bonus: Each player receives a $59 bounce back certificate at check in (Bounce Back is valid anytime Monday to Thursday or After 11:00 AM on Sundays - Not valid on Friday or Saturday - $129 retail value)
- Tee Times can be booked up to 10 days in advance
- Complimentary use of the range and practice area prior to play
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 7,036 yards