Dos Lagos Golf Course4507 Cabot Drive, Corona, CA, United States Offer extended while supplies last!
Dos Lagos Golf Course, one of the key anchor properties of the 534-acre Dos Lagos mixed-use development that is open for public play.
The 18-hole championship daily fee course, designed by Matthew E. Dye of the famed Dye family, is a par-70 playing to 6,544 yards with four sets of tees. With a park-like feel, this Corona golf course provides a challenging, yet enjoyable round of golf for all skill levels, featuring dramatic views of the Cleveland National Forest, an oasis of restored waterways, wetlands and rolling hillside habitat.
Located in Corona, CA, Dos Lagos gives the golfer a feeling that is rarely found anywhere else in the country. Dos Lagos Golf Course provides golfers a unique Corona golf experience you are sure to talk about for a long time. Dos Lagos combines diversity within holes to create a complete and satisfying golf experience.
Includes Cart Rental
Retail Price $126 • Save $34 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or after 10:30 AM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You have until April 16th, 2019 to Play!)
- Includes all cart fees
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 Holes Per Player)
- Please note the period between December 21st, 2018 and January 1st, 2019, is considered a Course Holiday period and therefore Green Tickets will only be accepted for use after 10:30 AM
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great holiday gift
Champions - 7,377 yards, Par 72
Legends - 7,442 yards, Par 72