Dos Lagos Golf Course4507 Cabot Drive, Corona, CA, 92883 United States Valid until May 1, 2023
More about Dos Lagos Golf Course
The 18-hole championship daily fee course, designed by Matthew E. Dye of the famed Dye family, is a par-70 playing to 6,544 yards with four sets of tees. With a park-like feel, this Corona golf course provides a challenging, yet enjoyable round of golf for all skill levels, featuring dramatic views of the Cleveland National Forest, an oasis of restored waterways, wetlands and rolling hillside habitat.
Located in Corona, CA, Dos Lagos gives the golfer a feeling that is rarely found anywhere else in the country. Dos Lagos Golf Course provides golfers a unique Corona golf experience you are sure to talk about for a long time. Dos Lagos combines diversity within holes to create a complete and satisfying golf experience.
- Course Type: Parkland
- Designed by: Matthew E. Dye
- 18 Holes, 6,544 yards
- Par 70
- Official Site How does it work?
Valid until May 1, 2023
Includes Shared Cart & FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $154 • Save $38 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Thursday (You have until May 1, 2023 to Play!)
- Includes shared cart rental
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- FREE Same Day Replay included for both players (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the previous round and is subject to availability - Replay round cannot be booked in advance)
- Not valid for use Friday - Sunday
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
Champions - 7,377 yards, Par 72
Legends - 7,442 yards, Par 72