Dos Lagos Golf Course4507 Cabot Drive, Corona, CA, United States ON SALE UNTIL August 25 12PM PDT
- 01 Days
- 10 Hrs
- 01 Min
- 58 Sec
Dos Lagos Golf Course, one of the key anchor properties of the 534-acre Dos Lagos mixed-use development that is open for public play.
The 18-hole championship daily fee course, designed by Matthew E. Dye of the famed Dye family, is a par-70 playing to 6,544 yards with four sets of tees. With a park-like feel, this Corona golf course provides a challenging, yet enjoyable round of golf for all skill levels, featuring dramatic views of the Cleveland National Forest, an oasis of restored waterways, wetlands and rolling hillside habitat.
Located in Corona, CA, Dos Lagos gives the golfer a feeling that is rarely found anywhere else in the country. Dos Lagos Golf Course provides golfers a unique Corona golf experience you are sure to talk about for a long time. Dos Lagos combines diversity within holes to create a complete and satisfying golf experience.
Includes Cart Rental
Retail Price $126 • Save $32 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 10:30 AM on Saturdays and Sundays (You have until November 30th, 2019 to Play!)
- Cart rental included
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 Holes Per Player)
- Please note: Not valid until after 10:30 AM on holidays or designated course holidays. November 29th is considered a course holiday, therefore greens tickets will only be accepted for use after 10:30 AM
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great holiday gift
18 Holes, 6,673 yards