Dos Lagos Golf Course4507 Cabot Drive, Corona, CA, United States
All Purchases Guaranteed – If You Don’t Play, You Don’t Pay.
Dos Lagos Golf Course is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. Please call Dos Lagos Golf Course for more information at (951) 277-8787
More about Dos Lagos Golf Course
The 18-hole championship daily fee course, designed by Matthew E. Dye of the famed Dye family, is a par-70 playing to 6,544 yards with four sets of tees. With a park-like feel, this Corona golf course provides a challenging, yet enjoyable round of golf for all skill levels, featuring dramatic views of the Cleveland National Forest, an oasis of restored waterways, wetlands and rolling hillside habitat.
Located in Corona, CA, Dos Lagos gives the golfer a feeling that is rarely found anywhere else in the country. Dos Lagos Golf Course provides golfers a unique Corona golf experience you are sure to talk about for a long time. Dos Lagos combines diversity within holes to create a complete and satisfying golf experience.
- Course Type: Parkland
- Designed by: Matthew E. Dye
Includes Shared Cart Rental
Retail Price $130 • Save $31 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 11:00 AM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You have until February 28th, 2021 to Play!)
- Includes shared cart rental
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 7,012 yards