CrossCreek Golf Club43860 Glen Meadows Road, Temecula, CA, United States OFFERS EXTENDED WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
No homes, no freeways, no noise. Experience golf the way it was meant to be played
The beauty of the Temecula Valley and the legendary design work of Arthur Hills come together magnificently at CrossCreek Golf Club. The scenery is a splendid mix of age-old oak and sycamore trees that tower over rippling creeks to create a challenging layout that is a haven for exceptional golf. The result is nothing less than a pristine Southern California golf course that allows you to enjoy the game in a secluded natural environment.
Although CrossCreek Golf Club is only a few minutes drive from I-15, you will feel a world away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life. There are no homes situated around the course allowing traffic noise to be replaced with the beautiful sounds of birds chirping and the sweet “ping” of a well-hit drive. This is the way golf was meant to be played; this is CrossCreek.
Other notes on this course:
- 4 ½ stars – Golf Digest
- Slope Rating of 140 from the Black
- Course Rating of 73.2 from the Black
- The official home of Puma Golf
Includes One Day of Unlimited Golf with Cart
Retail Price $200 • Save $63 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 11:00 AM on Saturdays and Sundays (You have between December 2nd, 2019 - March 31st, 2020 to Play!)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy One Day of Unlimited Golf (First round can be booked in advance - All replay rounds can only be booked at the conclusion of the previous round and are subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be booked in advance)
- Not valid for use between December 23rd to January 2nd, 2020
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for use on course holiday
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great holiday gift