Chardonnay Golf Club2555 Jameson Canyon Road, Napa, CA, United States Open for business and accepting bookings!
All Purchases Guaranteed. If You Don’t Play, You Don’t Pay.
Chardonnay Golf Club is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. Please call Chardonnay Golf Club for more information at (707) 257-1900
Chardonnay & Golf – A Perfect Pairing
Since opening to the public in 1987 this course has been like a fine wine that only seems to get better with age. Boasting 18 championship caliber holes, The Chardonnay Golf Club is a willful challenge for golfers of all skill levels. The layout features a creative mix of golf holes consisting of six par fives, six par fours and six par threes.
The track wonders through over 150 acres of vineyards that incorporates numerous lakes and water crossings as well as a wide variety of native trees and shrubs. Certain areas of the course are dedicated wildlife preserves. In fact, during your round you may encounter spothawks, kites, kestrels, hummingbirds, and the occasional golden eagle. Some golfers have even been lucky enough to spot other critters strolling through the fairway including rabbits, foxes and even the family of bobcats that lives near hole #16.
*Slope Rating: 137
*Course Rating: 73.6
One Round of Golf with Cart (Shared)
Retail Price $158 • Save $37 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 12:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Course Holidays (You have until May 31, 2021 to Play!)
- Includes shared cart rental
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- BONUS: Tee-off before 12:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Course Holidays for additional fee of $15 per player - paid directly to the course on day of play
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
6, 437 Yards
18 Holes, 6, 828 yards