Camarillo Springs Golf Course971 Camarillo Springs Road, Camarillo, CA, United States Offer extended while supplies last!
Camarillo Springs Golf Course is an 18-hole public golf course nestled in the foothills of the Conejo Mountains of Ventura County, California. Conveniently located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara.
Ted Robinson designed public golf course is known for its gorgeous weather, beautiful mountain vistas, unmatched privacy and amazing wildlife.
This gem of Ventura County provides golfers of all abilities an exceptional round of golf with the choice of four tee boxes and just under 7000 yards of play. The Camarillo Springs Golf Course will test the seasoned golfers and enhance the skill of a novice.
Includes Cart Rental
Retail Price $120 • Save $30.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday to Friday, or for use after 12:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You Have Until December 31, 2018 to Play!)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Can book your tee-off time up to 14 days in advance
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully Transferable
- Unlimited Buys
- Makes a Great Gift
Presidio - 9 Holes, 3,397 Yards, Par 36
Mission - 9 Holes, 3,153 Yards, Par 36
Friars - 9 Holes, 3,230 Yards, Par 36
Ranch Course: 18 Holes, 6,500 Yards, Par 72
River Course: 18 Holes, 6,800 Yards, Par 72