Brookside Golf Club1133 Rosemont Avenue, Pasadena, CA, United States Offer extended while supplies last!
Introducing the Brookside Golf Club
The Brookside Golf Club boasts a 95 year golf tradition. The 36-hole complex is the oldest golf course in Los Angeles County and situated in the golden foothills of Pasadena next to the famed Rose Bowl. Brookside served as home to the Los Angeles Open in 1968, which was won by Billy Casper and hosted the LPGA in 1971, and the National Publinks Championship.
Owned by the city of Pasadena, Brookside Golf Club features two 18-hole tracks: the C.W. Koiner Course, a par 72 measuring 7,104 yards, and the E.O. Nay Course, a par 70 measuring 6,025 yards. To hone your game, the facilities also include: the John Wells Pro Shop, two practice putting greens, a chipping area, practice bunker and a driving range providing everything you need for an exceptional golf experience.
Includes Cart and FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $150 • Save $45.50 / person
- Valid for use beginning September 2nd for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 12:00 PM on Saturdays and Sundays (You have until December 22nd, 2019 to Play!)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay for both players (Replay rounds can only be booked at the completion previous round and are subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- For an additional $10 per player (payable at the starters window) you can play before 12:00 PM on Saturdays and Sundays
- Rounds are valid on both the C.W. Koiner Golf Course and the E.O. Nay Golf Course
- Tee times based on availability (some blackout dates may apply)
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league our tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 7,003 Yards