Willow Springs Country ClubHwy 301 South, Wilson, NC, 27893 United States
All Purchases Guaranteed. If You Don’t Play, You Don’t Pay.
Willow Springs Country Club is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. For more information please call Willow Springs Country Club at (252) 291-5171
More about Willow Springs Country Club
Willow Springs is a semi-private, 18 hole Golf Course and Country Club. With 6641 total yards from the blue tees to the greens and 4836 total yards from the red tees, players at any skill level can enjoy golf in a beautiful and charming atmosphere.
Established 1915, Willow Springs is one of the oldest courses on the eastern coast. The layout and design is based on a Donald Ross course and greens were designed by Ellis Maples. The fairways are lined with award winning hardwoods and pines and are considerably flat, making it easy for walkers.
Includes Cart and FREE Same Day Walking Replay
Retail Price $138 • Save $44.50 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (You have until September 30th, 2021 to Play!)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- FREE Same Day Walking Replay included for both players
Replay round can only be booked after the completion of the previous round and is subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance
- All tee times based on availability and weather conditions - Must book tee time prior to arriving
- Tee times can be booked up to 4 days in advance
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 6,414 Yards
18 Holes, 6,895 Yards