Wild Dunes Resort10001 Back Bay Drive, Isle of Palm, SC, 29451 United States
Wild Dunes Resort is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are staying & playing in a safe environment. Please call Wild Dunes Resort for more information at (866) 359-5593
Wild Dunes Resort on Isle of Palms, South Carolina, is a place you can make all your own. Whether it’s choosing to fill your days with award-winning golf or a visit to historic downtown Charleston, a great time is guaranteed.
About The Links Course
The Links Golf Course was Tom Fazio’s first. Today, it’s newly renovated and still among his favorites – and he’s not the only one. From the rustling palms lining lush, rolling fairways to a finishing hole overlooking the glistening Atlantic Ocean, the Links Course is South Carolina golf at its finest.
About The Harbor Course
Designed by Tom Fazio, the Harbor Golf Course is known for its challenging design and beautiful views, and most of all, water. From lagoons and salt marshes to the Intracoastal Waterway, this varied golf course in Charleston, South Carolina will test all aspects of your game.
Luxury Stay and Play Golf Package
Retail Price $2338 • Save $227 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid any day for any available booking date - Select Blackout Dates may apply including Labor Day Weekend - Must be used between the period of August 22, 2017 and February 28, 2018
- All cart fees included
- Package is for Four Players
- Two Night Stay with Two days of Unlimited Golf
- Each player receives Two Days of Unlimited Golf - All FREE Same Day Replay rounds are subject to availability and can only be booked after the completion of the previous round - All Cart Fees Included
- You are guaranteed one round on the Links Course and one round on the Harbor Course
- Deluxe accommodations: 2-bedroom resort villas with 4 beds available
- Unlimited access to range for all players
- Fully transferable
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- An additional fee of $43.75 per person is due at check-in to cover taxes and resort fees
- Unlimited buys
- Makes an amazing gift