Truro Golf Club86 Golf Street, Truro, NS, B2N 5C7 Canada
The Truro Golf Course is one of the premier golf courses in central Nova Scotia. Founded in 1903, the Truro Golf Club is entering its second century of great golf. Originally a simple 9 hole layout, in 1930 the course was remodeled into a championship 9 hole layout by the famous golf course architect Stanley Thompson. It was expanded to 18 holes in 1967 and was again renovated in 1985 to its present championship configuration.
Well manicured fairways, white sand bunkers, and water in play on 10 of the 18 holes. This, along with the ever present winds off the Cobequid Basin offers an exciting challenge to golfers of all levels. Built mostly on marshland, the course is a very easy walk, but both pull and driving carts are available.
1 Round of Golf & Same Day Replay (All Cart Fees Included)
Retail Price $135 • Save $33 / person
Out of Stock
- Use before June 2nd and this Green ticket is valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 10:00 AM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays | OR Use on or after June 2nd and this ticket becomes valid for use after 3:00 PM Seven Days a Week including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You have until September 15th, 2020 to use this Green Ticket)
- All Cart Fees Included
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the first round and is subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Valid until September 15th 2020
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Green ticket is Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift