The Legacy Golf Resort6808 S 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ, United States This course is open for business
The Legacy Golf Resort is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment
All Purchases Guaranteed – If You Don’t Play, You Don’t Pay.
The Legacy Golf Resort, an 18-hole par 71 championship golf course designed by renowned golf course architect Gary Panks. Located on what was once Dwight B. Heard’s 7,500-acre ranch, the golf club is rich in Arizona heritage and history.
Taking great pride in preserving and integrating many of the historical structures and monuments, our 18-hole championship golf course offers a unique look and an added opportunity to experience some Arizona history and of the Heard legacy, from which the golf club takes its name.
Includes Cart, Range Balls & FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $160 • Save $43 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 12:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Course Holidays (You have until September 17, 2020 to Play!)
- Cart rental included
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Range balls included for both players
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay for both players both players (Replay round can only be booked after the completion of the previous round and are subject to availability. Replay round cannot be booked in advance)
- Tee times can be made up to Five Days in advance
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
O'odham Course - 18 Holes, 7,133 Yards, Par 70
Piipaash Course - 18 Holes, 6,833 Yards, Par 71