The Legacy Golf Resort6808 S 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ, United States Open for Business and Accepting Tee Time Bookings!
All Purchases Guaranteed. If You Don’t Play, You Don’t Pay.
The Legacy Golf Resort is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. Please call The Legacy Golf Resort for more information (602) 305-5550
The Legacy Golf Resort, an 18-hole par 71 championship golf course designed by renowned golf course architect Gary Panks. Located on what was once Dwight B. Heard’s 7,500-acre ranch, the golf club is rich in Arizona heritage and history.
Taking great pride in preserving and integrating many of the historical structures and monuments, our 18-hole championship golf course offers a unique look and an added opportunity to experience some Arizona history and of the Heard legacy, from which the golf club takes its name.
Includes Cart, Range Balls & FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $225 • Save $52.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time after 11:00 AM Sunday - Thursday (You have until December 31st, 2020 to Play!)
- Includes cart rental
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Includes range balls for both players
- FREE Same Day Replay included for both players (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the first round and are subject to availability - Replay round cannot be reserved in advance)
- Some Blackout Dates May Apply:
Including November 25th - 29th and December 24th - 27th, 2020
- Tee times can be booked up to 14 Days in Advance
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or golf course event specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 holes, 7,225 Yards, Par 72
18 holes, 6,966 Yards, Par 71