The Golf Club of California3742 Flowerwood Lane, Fallbrook, CA, United States
Nestled in scenic rolling hills north of San Diego close to Temecula, the Golf Club of California at Fallbrook boasts a beautiful 18-hole championship golf course and stunning Mediterranean club house.
The Golf Club of California was created to raise San Diego golf to new heights while providing an extraordinary private Southern California golf experience exclusively for members and their guests. The course was designed to naturally integrate with ancient oaks, majestic sycamores, towering eucalyptus trees and beautiful red-top grasses that line the manicured fairways and undulating greens.
Stunning white sand bunkers and colorful wildflowers add beautiful contrast to the course, while a variety of elevation changes provide tranquil backcountry views. Meandering creeks and acres of natural open space enhance the experience, as well as the game, on The Golf Club of California’s challenging design.
ALL YOU CAN GOLF with Cart
Retail Price $230 • Save $65.50 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 10:00 AM on Saturdays and Sundays (You have until April 30, 2020 to Play!)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players - All You Can Golf (All FREE replay rounds can be booked at the completion of the previous round only and are subject to availability)
- Some blackout dates may apply due to private event bookings
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 6,167 Yards
18 Holes, 6,500 yards, Par-72