Tangle Ridge Golf Club818 Tangle Ridge Drive, Grand Prairie, TX, United States
The 44th Best Municipal in America – Golfweek, May 2009
Located between Joe Pool Lake and the Mountain Creek Escarpment, Tangle Ridge Golf Club is one of Dallas’ top public golf courses. Designed by Jeff Brauer of GolfScapes in Arlington, Texas, the course has the feel of a Hill Country course with elevation changes of more than fifty feet on some holes, as well as deceiving gently rolling hills on others. Trees protect every hole, so be sure to hit your approach shot wisely and more importantly, strategically.
The course is known around the Dallas/Fort Worth area for the spectacular panoramic views, and has even been called “one of prettiest sites in D/FW” by course architect Brauer. But the truly remarkable aspect of this course is that it’s an incredibly fun course to play. That’s not to say it’s not a difficult track, as the variety of grass and sand bunkers, creek crossings, dramatic mounding, berms, doglegs, and tree-lined roughs provide plenty of challenges, but rather it’s a course that has a layout that lends itself just as much towards fun as it does to difficultly. Which in our book, is usually a winning combination.
Golf with Cart and Lunch!
Retail Price $73 • Save $43 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 11:00 AM on Saturdays and Holidays, or after 10:00 AM on Sundays (Must be used by March 30, 2018)
- Cart included
- One round of golf (18 holes)
- Lunch is included (Hot Dog, Chips, and Fountain Soft Drink)
- Taxes included in price
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift