Salmon Run Golf Course99040 S Bank Chetco River Rd #8239, Brookings, OR, 97415 United States Valid until March 31, 2023
New on UnderPar!
More about Salmon Run Golf Course
Located in beautiful Brookings-Harbor and set in a maturely wooded area, this course is accented by panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. Golf Digest ranked this course as one of the most beautiful and challenging courses in Oregon. Salmon Run’s name originates from Jack Creek, which runs alongside the course and is a tributary of the Chetco River–one of the largest salmon spawning rivers in the country. During spawning season, hundreds of fish can routinely be seen making their way upstream.
Valid until March 31, 2023
Includes Shared Cart and FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $146 • Save $45.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays & Sundays (You have until March 31, 2023 to Play!)
- Includes shared cart rental
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- FREE Same Day Replay included for both players (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the previous round and is subject to availability - Replay round cannot be booked in advance)
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift