Royal Stouffville Golf Course14248 Highway 48, Stouffville, ON, L4A 7Z4 Canada Get Your Green Fee Ticket Now!
Royal Stouffville Golf Course formerly Maples of Ballantrae
Tip: Play smart. This course is deceivingly challenging.
Located just north of Toronto, on Highway 48, is 6,625 yards of gently rolling fairways, strategically bunkered greens and the assortment of woods and water that is the Royal Stouffville Golf Course. Ideal for golfers of all skill levels, yet still challenging for low-handicappers, this course is the strategic golfer’s place to shine.
If you care about your score, you should note that caution is the key to this course. Golfers who try to go long off the tee better have the accuracy to hack it. This is not the course for players with big egos that don’t have the placement to back them up. Avoiding the rough, water, overhanging trees and crosswind situations will serve you better on the scorecard than a few extra yards. Of course, if you want to let loose, feel free! A couple of mulligans never hurt anybody.
- 18 Holes, 6,625 yards
- Par- 72
- Course Type: Woodlands
- Course Designer: Moote
- How does it work?
1 Hour of Golf Simulator Time
Up to 4 Players
Retail Price $70 • Save $40
- Valid for any available booking time Seven Days a Week including Saturdays Sundays, and Holidays (You have until October 31, 2023 to redeem this Green Ticket)
- Enjoy 1 hour of simulator time on their QED Launch Monitor Program (must be used in 1 visit)
- Up to 4 players
- Over 60 Golf Courses to choose from! Including Torrey Pines, Bethpage Black, Bay Hill, Royal Troon, Kiawah Ocean Course, Royal Melbourne and tons more PGA tour courses.
- Full food and beverage service available
- Can be shared and/or transferred
- Simulator time must be booked in advance
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Fully transferable
- Makes a great gift
- Unlimited buys
18 Holes, 6,321 Yards