Puslinch Lake Golf Course6527 Ellis Road, Cambridge, ON, N3C 2V4 Canada Get Your Green Fee Ticket Now!
Puslinch Lake Golf Course is conveniently located just off the 401 and Townline Road in Cambridge, 20 minutes from Milton, 15 minutes from Kitchener-Waterloo and 10 Minutes from Guelph. This 18 hole par 70 facility will challenge all levels of players. Built in 1962, Puslinch Lake has stood the test of time while challenging and developing players such as Ian Leggatt, winner of the 2002 Tucson Open of the P.G.A. tour.
Signature 15th Hole
The signature 15th hole, is a 157 yard par 3, offers all levels of golfers an unexpected challenge. While making your club selection from the elevated tee, the green appears very scenic and inviting. Once you arrive on the contoured green you will realize the premium that is placed on accuracy and proper club selection. “Par or better and you have met the challenge!”
Enjoy 18 Holes of Golf
Retail Price $95.57 • Save $12.79 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time after 12:00 PM Seven Days a Week including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You have until October 31, 2022 to use this Green Ticket)
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Walking Rate - Cart can be rented at the course for an additional fee if desired but is not mandatory
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift