Plumas Lake Golf & Country Club1551 Country Club Rd, Olivehurst, CA, United States Open for Business and Accepting Bookings!
All Purchases Guaranteed. If You Don’t Play, You Don’t Pay.
Plumas Lake Golf & Country Club is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. Please call Plumas Lake Golf & Country Club for more information at (530) 742-3201
Known as the “Hidden Jewel” of the Sacramento Valley.
Located 10 miles south of Marysville and just 6 miles off Highway 70, this course is a relatively short 30-40 minute drive from Sacramento and about 45 minutes from the Chico and Oroville areas.
Featuring 6,437 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. This semi-private facility is open to the public and has twice been rated as a top 100 public golf course in America by Golf Digest. on this course you’ll encounter an abundance of mature oak trees that both line the Bermuda fairways and protect the relatively small greens. A drainage canal meanders throughout the property and comes into play on 12 of the 18 holes.
One Round of Golf with Cart
Retail Price $104 • Save $27.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Thursday, or for use after 12:00 PM on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Course Holidays (You have until October 31st, 2020 to Play!)
- Includes cart rental
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- BONUS: Tee-off before 12:00 PM on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Course Holidays for additional fee of $10 per player - paid directly to the course on day of play
- Tee times can be booked up to Seven Days in Advance
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift