Play TPC Scottsdale! Stay @ Scottsdale Marriott (McDowell Mountains)16770 N Perimeter Drive, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260 United States
Play TPC Scottsdale! Stay at Marriott McDowell Mountains!
- Stay & Play at Marriott McDowell Mountains Located Close By TPC Scottsdale
- Surrounded by stunning natural desert scape and the lush links of championship golf, this North Scottsdale hotel truly is a hidden gem. The Scottsdale Marriott near TPC Scottsdale is just a quick shuttle ride to Scottsdale Quarter and Kierland Commons open-air shopping centers that are home to over 80 shops, the Quad and several sought-after restaurants and wine bars.
- THE STADIUM COURSE AT TPC SCOTTSDALE
As the PGA TOUR stop with the largest crowds of any golf event in the world, The WM Phoenix Open brings immeasurable attention and respect to the Stadium Course, designed by the team of Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish. The course, which was renovated in 2014, is most famous for its par-3, 16th hole that transforms into “The Coliseum” during the tournaments and provides fans with one of the most exciting settings in professional sports.
- During the 51 weeks of the year when fans are not watching the sport’s top names make history, they can test their own skills on the same pristine fairways – maintained to PGA TOUR-quality standards year-round – as their favorite professionals.
- THE CHAMPIONS COURSE AT TPC SCOTTSDALE
Rivaling its famous sister course in both beauty and playability, the Randy Heckenkemper-designed Champions Course offers an ideal desert golf experience. Built on the former site of TPC Scottsdale’s Desert Course, the layout was completely revamped in 2007 to flow seamlessly within the naturally rugged terrain, meandering between natural ravines and through picturesque foothills.
- The course was crafted to balance strategy with design, so as not to favor any one type of play. Each hole can be played a multitude of ways – providing golfers of all skill levels with a challenging experience that can be significantly different each time they play. A quartet of challenging finishing holes adds an acclaimed ending stretch that promises to leave even the best players with goose bumps.
- Free Custom Quotes ideal for individuals and golf groups wanting an up-scale Golf Experience in Scottsdale, AZ
18 Holes, 6,320 Yards, Par 71
Cañada, 18 Holes, 6,636 Yards, Par 72
Conquistador, 18 Holes, 6,720 Yards, Par 71
Pusch X9, 9 Holes, 2,788 Yards, Par 33
18 Holes, 6,824 Yards, Par 72
18 Holes, 6,404 Yards, Par 71
18 Holes, 6998 Yards, Par 72