Perth Golf Course141 Peter St, Perth, ON, K7H 3E4 Canada Get Your Green Fee Ticket Now!
Canada’s oldest golf course established in 1890 – Located about an Hour from Ottawa
Prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience! Built beside the Tay River in Perth, Ont., the oldest permanent course in Canada was dreamed up by a local farmer and his friends. That farmer, Captain Matheson, would be happy to know three of the holes designed by him are still in play today.
Perth Golf Course is aged to perfection. This course is a pleasure for golfers of any skill level to play. Perth Golf Course will challenge you while providing a relaxing, picturesque backdrop. Test your accuracy with it’s fairways, water hazards, and sand traps; they have everything you need to challenge you and improve your game.
- 18 Holes, 6,699 Yards
- Par 71
- How does it work?
1 Round with Cart
FREE Same Day Walking Replay
Bonus: Play 12pm+ to Get 15 pack of Pinnacle Golf Balls
Retail Price $298 • Save $84.03 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Sunday through Friday (Not valid for use on Saturdays) You have until the End of the 2024 Golf Season to use this Green Ticket
- Cart included for first round of play
- Two Players Enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Included FREE Same Day Walking Replay (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the first round and is subject to availabilty - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Cart for replay can be rented at the course for an additional fee if desired but is not mandatory
- Two Range Ball Buckets Included
- BONUS: If you book your tee-time after 12:00 PM you get a FREE 15 pack of Pinnacle Golf Balls
- Can book your tee-off time up to seven days in advance
- Option to book outside the time of restrictions for an additional $10 per person (to be paid at the course on day of play - not available on Saturdays)
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift