Orchard Beach Golf & Country Club273 Metro Road North, Keswick, ON, L4P 3E1 Canada CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
Located in Keswick, Ontario, overlooking Lake Simcoe, Orchard Beach is a beautiful nine hole course with a rich history. Established in 1926, it still retains much of the character and charm that was in the original design by Stanley Thompson, arguably the most renowned Canadian golf course architect of all time. The view of Cook’s Bay from the ninth tee is one of those special memories that golfers never forget.
- 9 Holes, 3,050 Yards
- Par 35
- Designed by: Stanley Thompson
- How does it work?
Includes Cart (9 holes)
Retail Price $102 • Save $26.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or for use after 12:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You have until the end of the 2024 golf season to use this Green Ticket)
- Cart Included (shared - 9 holes)
- Two Players enjoy one 9-hole round of golf (9-holes per player)
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great holiday gift idea
18 Holes, 4,000 yards
18 Holes, 6,530 yards