Meridian CondoResorts8390 East Vía de Ventura Suite F - 208, Scottsdale, AZ, 85258 United States
Benefits of signing up:Be the first to know about deals on the best golf courses in your region Get exclusive access to discounts just for our email subscribers Get exclusive offers on the best golf equipment
Golfers who love Meridian CondoResorts also love these courses...
18 Holes, 6,824 Yards
Back on UnderPar!
Please note, Meridian CondoResorts Office is located at 8390 E. Via de Ventura, Suite F208 Scottsdale, AZ 85258. All condos are located within a 15 minute drive from the office. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the locations of the condos please call Meridian CondoResorts Office at (800) 213-6446 or (480) 596-1919.
More about Meridian CondoResorts
Enjoy all the comforts of home and more in Meridian’s spacious bedroom condos. Their furnished and beautifully appointed accommodations are located in the heart of sunny Scottsdale, the perfect place to stage your Arizona getaway.
Their full-service hospitality team will accommodate you in style, whether you are booking as an individual, a couple, a family or a group. Each condo features an open living room area that draws everyone in for informal gatherings, along with a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen for late-night snacks or impromptu pizza parties. Their bedrooms feature comfortable memory foam mattresses. You’ll luxuriate in oversized baths and enjoy the convenience of a washer & dryer in every unit.
About the 8 Golf Courses to Choose From:
Golf Club of Estrella
- 18 holes, 7,139 Yards, Par-72
As Jack Nicklaus II’s inaugural Arizona course, offering a classic golf experience. A challenging yet forgiving, and always spectacular. Fairways roll across the natural contours of the land. This is a mountain-rimmed desert course with a wonderful naturalistic harmony. Blue skies, brown-bouldered mountains, and families of green Saguaro cacti drape their charm around the desert serenity.
Las Sendas Golf Club
- 18 holes, 7,004 Yards, Par-72
Las Sendas is a nature walk through the desert, attracting you with beauty and challenging you with shot options. As one of the best golf courses in all of Arizona, you will play on a world class layout that provides, “A golf experience to remember for a lifetime.” In 1995, Robert Trent Jones Jr. made his Arizona debut joining an elite list of world class architects who have left their mark in the desert southwest with the opening of Las Sendas Golf Club.
Rancho Manana Golf Club
- 18 holes, 6,016 Yards, Par-70
Located in the heart of the Sonoran Desert in historic Cave Creek, Arizona. Features a par 70 championship course with dramatic elevation changes and unspoiled desert terrain. This stunning, high desert course invites you to match your skills against nature while enjoying the unparalleled and unforgettable surrounding desert. Architect – Bill Johnston (1989)
Desert Canyon Golf Club
- 18 holes, 6,410 Yards, Par-71
Formerly known as Fountain Hills Golf Club, opened in 1971 and remains a hidden treasure. It plays to a backdrop of a pristine sky and views of some of Arizona’s most beautiful scenic mountains. The greens are immaculate, lightning quick, and can be very deceptive.
Southern Dunes Golf Course
- 18 holes, 7,546 Yards, Par-72
Sprawling across more than 320 acres, Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club provides a welcoming, laid-back ambiance; a place where the world melts away and the game of golf becomes the focus.
Wigwam Golf Course – Blue
- 18 holes, 6,373 Yards, Par-70
A Robert Trent Jones, Sr. design and it too opened for play in 1965. Both courses feature Trent Jones’ signature small, elevated greens, however that’s where the similarities end. The Blue Course is a shorter course – more than 1,000 yards shorter from the tips – and therefore isn’t quite as demanding off the tee
Palm Valley Golf Course
- 18 holes, 7,013 Yards, Par-72
The Arthur Hills-designed golf course is one of the most popular championship courses in the Valley of the Sun. Built in 1993, over the original cotton fields of the Goodyear Rubber Company, Palm Valley spreads out in an open, traditional fashion, with a desert landscape.
Eagle Mountain Golf Club
- 18 holes, 6,800, Par-71
Scott Miller’s design perfectly utilizes the abrupt changes in elevation provided by nature as opportunities for challenging tee placements. Eagle Mountain offers spectacular views of Red Mountain, Camelback Mountain and the Four Peaks. The course is full of desert terrain: box canyons, rock washes, lush valleys, and extreme elevation changes are all part of the experience.
2 Nights - 2 Rounds of Golf
Valid until February 2, 2023
Two Nights in a 2 Bedroom Condo
Including 2 Rounds of Golf
Retail Price $1200 • Save $125.25 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available Sunday night - Thursday night booking date. Golf is valid on Friday for Thursday night stays (You have until February 2, 2023 to Stay & Play!)
- All cart fees Included (shared)
- Two Nights Accommodation in a Two Bedroom Condo (sleeps 4) with option to have 1 king or 2 twin beds in either bedroom at Meridian CondoResorts
- You get 2 Rounds of to be divided amongst guests during stay
A Single Player could play 2 Rounds of Golf (36 holes)
Or 2 Players could each play 1 Round of Golf (18 holes each)
- Golf Can be played at any of the 3 Championship courses (included):
Golf Club of Estrella, Rancho Manana, and Lookout Mountain
- Tee times are valid after 12:00 PM at Golf Club of Estrella. And valid after 1:00 PM at Rancho Manana, and Lookout Mountain (guaranteed to finish 18 holes)
- Option to tee off before 12:00 PM at GC of Estrella, and before 1:00 PM at Rancho Manana & Lookout Mountain for an additional fee can be paid directly to Meridian at the time of booking (based on availability)
- Additional rounds can be booked & paid directly through Meridian at the time of booking (based on availability)
- Option to stay Friday and/or Saturday night for an additional fee can be paid directly to Meridian CondoResorts at the time of booking (based on availability)
- Each condo features: two bedrooms (sleeps 4) with option to have 1 king or 2 twin beds in either bedroom, two bathrooms, open living room area, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, oversized baths, washer & dryer in every unit, resort style pool & hot tub, and state of the art fitness center
- Tax amount of $98 not included in promotion price and is due at Meridian CondoResorts at the time of booking
- Cleaning fee of $125 is not included in promotion price and is due at Meridian CondoResorts at the time of booking
- All stays based on availability - Some blackout dates may apply
- Not valid for Friday or Saturday nights stays
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift