Las Vegas National Golf Club1911 E Desert Inn Rd, Las Vegas, NV, United States Get Your Green Fee Ticket Now!
Las Vegas National Golf Club, located less than 10 minutes from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, is a classic and traditional style 18-hole championship golf course that provides golfers of all skill levels with a unique challenge and a fun and enjoyable experience. The par 71 course features thousands of trees, well-positioned sand bunkers and a few water hazards that protect lush fairways and manicured greens.
Designed in 1961 by architect Bert Stamps, with a rich history, to say the least. The course hosted a number of LPGA & PGA events including the Tournament of Champions, Sahara Invitational, and the Las Vegas Invitational. In fact, Tiger Woods played Las Vegas National in 1996 on his way to capturing his very first PGA Tour victory and carded a 1-under par 70 (his highest of the tournament.
Including Cart Rental
Retail Price $238 • Save $50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (You have until February 29th, 2020 to Play!)
- Includes cart rental
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Some blackout dates may apply:
including January 31st - February 2nd, 2020
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 7,029 Yards