Las Vegas National Golf Club1911 E Desert Inn Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89109 United States Valid between October 1 - December 31, 2023
Back On UnderPar!
More about Las Vegas National Golf Club
Located less than 10 minutes from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, is a classic and traditional style 18-hole championship golf course that provides golfers of all skill levels with a unique challenge and a fun and enjoyable experience. The par 71 course features thousands of trees, well-positioned sand bunkers and a few water hazards that protect lush fairways and manicured greens.
Designed in 1961 by architect Bert Stamps, with a rich history, to say the least. The course hosted a number of LPGA & PGA events including the Tournament of Champions, Sahara Invitational, and the Las Vegas Invitational. In fact, Tiger Woods played Las Vegas National in 1996 on his way to capturing his very first PGA Tour victory and carded a 1-under par 70 (his highest of the tournament.
Designed by: Bert Stamps
- 18 Holes, 6,830 Yards, Par 71
- How does it work?
Valid between October 1 - December 31, 2023
Including Cart, Range Balls, and FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $394 • Save $67.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (You have between October 1 - December 31, 2023 to Play!)
- Includes shared cart
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- FREE Same Day Replay included for both players (Replay round can only be booked after the completion of the previous round and is subject to availability - Replay round cannot be booked in advance)
- Range balls included for both players
- Some blackout dates apply: including Raiders Home Weekend Games (Thursday through Saturday of home game weekends)
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift