King's Forest Golf Club100 Greenhill Avenue, Hamilton, ON, Canada
King’s Forest was the host of the Ontario Regional Qualifier for the 2012 RBC Canadian Open
Found at the at the foot of the Niagara Escarpment in the picturesque Red Hill Valley, King’s Forest Golf Club is considered one of the premier public golf facilities in both the province and the country.
King’s Forest is a par- 72 course that plays over 7,000 yards from the tips. The rolling layout features some terrific elevated tee shots, lots of challenging doglegs and six holes cross the Red Hill Creek. In 2009 irrigation ponds were added along with significant improvements to the Red Hill Creek, which winds its way through the property, that have only added to the challenge.
King’s Forest Golf Club was listed as one of Canada’s Top-100 golf clubs by SCOREGolf.
Includes All Cart Fees and FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $266 • Save $83.50 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee-off time after 11:00 AM Seven Days a Week including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You have until the end of the 2020 Golf Season to use this green ticket)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay (Replay round can only be booked after the completion of the first round and is subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited Buys
- Makes a Great Gift
18 Holes, 6,193 Yards
18 Holes, 6,062 Yards