JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort74-855 Country Club Drive, Palm Desert, CA, United States Offer extended while supplies last!
Choose from two exceptional golf courses designed in true Ted Robinson (the “King of Waterscapes”) fashion, meaning lots and lots of water. However, don’t let the abundance of hazards deter you. Multiple, careful positioned tee off options allow golfers to customize every round to suit all skill levels.
Originally built in 1987, The Palms course is home to two holes (#5 and #18) that were recognized as the best golf holes in the valley by Palm Springs Life Magazine’s selection committee. But the Valley course is nothing to shake an iron at either. It has been recognized for its effective use of water, palm tree framed multi-tiered greens, and undulating fairways. All of the club’s carts come complete with a GPS tracking system and an onboard computer that allows you to view graphic layouts of each hole, compute exact yardage to the pin, monitor pace-of-play, and solicit advice from the course Pro on how to play each hole.
UNLIMITED GOLF with Cart, Range Balls + FREE Replay!
Retail Price $276 • Save $44.25 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (Valid for use between June 1st, 2019 and September 20th, 2019)
- All cart fees included
- Four Players enjoy one Day of UNLIMITED GOLF
- All FREE Same Day Replay Rounds are subject to availability and can only be booked after the completion of the first round - Replay rounds cannot be booked in advance
- Range balls included for each player
- Tee-off times can be booked up to 3 days in advance
- Full value must be used on day of redemption - No carry overs
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
The Boulder Course - 18 Holes, 6,782 yards - Par- 71
The Pebble Course - 18 Holes, 3,020 yards - Par- 55
Pete Dye Resort - 18 Holes, Par 70
Gary Player Signature - 18 Holes, Par 72
The Stadium Course at PGA WEST - 18 Holes, 7,300 yards
Greg Norman Course - 18 Holes, 7,200 yards
Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course - 18 Holes, 7,204 yards
Mountain Course - 18 holes, 6,732 yards
Dunes Course - 18 Holes, 6,712 yards