JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort74-855 Country Club Drive, Palm Desert, CA, United States Offer extended while supplies last!
Choose from two exceptional golf courses designed in true Ted Robinson (the “King of Waterscapes”) fashion, meaning lots and lots of water. However, don’t let the abundance of hazards deter you. Multiple, careful positioned tee off options allow golfers to customize every round to suit all skill levels.
Originally built in 1987, The Palms course is home to two holes (#5 and #18) that were recognized as the best golf holes in the valley by Palm Springs Life Magazine’s selection committee. But the Valley course is nothing to shake an iron at either. It has been recognized for its effective use of water, palm tree framed multi-tiered greens, and undulating fairways. All of the club’s carts come complete with a GPS tracking system and an onboard computer that allows you to view graphic layouts of each hole, compute exact yardage to the pin, monitor pace-of-play, and solicit advice from the course Pro on how to play each hole.
UNLIMITED GOLF - Includes Cart & Range Balls
Retail Price $276 • Save $88.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays between April 22nd, and September 20th, 2019
- All cart fees included
- TWO Players enjoy One Day of Unlimited Golf when used before June 1st, 2019 - When used on June 1st or later, Green Tickets become valid for FOUR Players to enjoy One Day of Unlimited Golf
- Unlimited Golf - Replay rounds are subject to availability and can only be booked after the completion of the first round - Includes cart rental
- Range balls included for all players (Valid for both two player and four player uses)
- Can book your tee times up to 3 days in advance
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Fully Transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
The Boulder Course - 18 Holes, 6,782 yards - Par- 71
The Pebble Course - 18 Holes, 3,020 yards - Par- 55
18 Holes, 6,500 yards, Par-72