International Golf Psychology AssociationP.O. Box 1318, Trenton, ON, K8V 5R9 Canada Work on The Mental Aspect of Your Golf Game!
The International Golf Psychology Association (IGPA) has created a golf psychology certification course called, Mastering Golf Psychology™. After completing this course, you will be able to take your best game from practice to competition. Also, and essential to many, once you complete this course, you will be certified as a mental game coach and a golf psychology expert.
The 5 key mental game essentials are as follows:
Awareness, Confidence, Overcome Anxiety, Concentration, Motivation, & Practice!
“This golf psychology on-line course is the best in the world”
President of the United States Golf Teaching Federation
Online Admission (1 User)
Mastering Golf Psychology an Online Course with the International Golf Psychology Association (6 Modules)
Or 4 interest-free payments of $44.75 with
Retail Price $399 • Save $220 / person
- Work at your own pace - course does not need to be completed by a specific deadline
- COURSE IS APPROVED BY THE PGA OF AMERICA AND THE LPGA
- This course will help your metal game and help lower your score!
- Dr. Gregg Steinberg is Ranked by Golf Digest as One of the Greatest Golf Psychologist's in the World
- The Mastering Golf Psychology course from the IGPA consists of 6 modules. Each module contains an overview, video lectures, readings, assignments, and a quiz.
3. Overcome Anxiety
- Once you complete all six modules in this course, you will receive a Certificate. This certificate will state that you completed the Mastering Golf Psychology On-line training from the International Golf Psychology Association (IGPA) and you are certified by this association as a mental game expert.