Indian Canyons Golf Resort1097 E Murray Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA, United States Accepting Tee-Time Bookings from April 16 & Onwards!
Indian Canyons Golf Resort are adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. For more information please call Indian Canyons Golf Resort directly at (760) 833-8724
More about Indian Canyons Golf Resort
Previously known as Canyon South Country Club. This 36-hole facility was a favorite haunt of Hollywood celebrities like Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, and Jackie Gleason. Former U.S. Presidents Dwight D. Eisenhower, Lyndon B. Johnson and Ronald Reagan also walked these fairways. The course is set on 550 acres on the Agua Caliente Indian Reservation.
The North Course
Designed by William F. Bell, son of famed golf course architect William P. Bell. The longer of the two courses at Indian Canyons, the par-72 North plays 6,943 yards and features stunning mountain views and unique, mid century modern homes, several of which were originally owned by Walt Disney. Of the six water hazards on the course, the most notable is the lake between the 9th and 18th holes that is home to the famous Disney fountain, which to this day shoots water over 100 feet into the air. Set in Palm Springs’ “Canyon” district and surrounded on three sides by the San Jacinto mountains, you can count on a pleasant, wind-free round of golf.
The South Course
In 2004, architect Casey O’Callahan remodeled the 6,582-yard layout with player consultant, LPGA legend Amy Alcott, who has helped make the South an area women’s favorite from the 4,878-yard forward tees. This scenic course is home to four ponds and 850 palm trees. Also, 500 Washingtonia Filifera, a cherished tree of the Agua Caliente Native American tribe, are abundant throughout the course. Golfers will particularly enjoy the South’s five par 5’s to take on during the round. Once considered a hidden gem off the beaten path to Coachella Valley visitors, today, Indian Canyons can be found right in the heart of all the action in Palm Springs. Indian Canyons is 20 minutes from Palm Springs International Airport and only 10 minutes south from downtown Palm Springs. Following a round at either course, golfers can enjoy dinner and drinks in the South clubhouse while enjoying panoramic views of the surrounding San Jacinto mountains.
Includes Cart, Range Balls & FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $210 • Save $55.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Sunday - Thursday, No Restrictions (You have between April 16th - May 31st, 2021 to Play!)
- Cart rental included
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Valid on the North Course only
- Tee times can be booked up to 7 days in advance
- Please note: Your Green Ticket will be validated when booking your tee-off time - Once a tee time booking is confirmed you will be unable to cancel or make changes to your reservation - In the event the course is unplayable due to weather conditions a "rain check" will be issued by the course for you to come back and play on a future date
- Includes one token for range balls (1 per player)
- FREE Same Day Replay included for both players (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the first round and are subject to availability - Replay round cannot be reserved in advance)
- Not valid for use on Fridays & Saturdays
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 6,716 Yards
The Mountain Vista Golf Course - 18 Holes, Par 72
The Santa Rosa Course - 18 Holes, Par 72