Grizzly Ranch Golf Club250 Clubhouse Dr, Portola, CA, United States Open for Business and Accepting Bookings!
All Purchases Guaranteed. If You Don’t Play, You Don’t Pay.
Grizzly Ranch Golf Club is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. Please call Grizzly Ranch Golf Club for more information at (530) 83-24200
Ranked the #1 public accessible golf course in the Sierra Nevada and #11 in California. Nestled between the high desert and the million acre Plumas National Forest, this Bob Cupp designed championship course stretches more than 7,400 yards from tips, yet it has five sets of tees to accommodate every level of player. Despite the hilliness, the elevation is only 5,200 feet, which allows for warmer temperatures than most of Lake Tahoe. Although it is a challenging golf course, the absence of steep holes and soft pine straw adjoining the fairways that allow for playable lies make Grizzly Ranch forgiving enough for beginning and intermediate players.
Includes Cart, Range Balls, and FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $195 • Save $85 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (You have until October 31st, 2020 to Play!)
- Includes cart rental
- Single Player enjoys One Round of Golf (18 holes)
- Range Balls included
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay (Replay rounds can only be booked after the completion of the first round and are subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Tee times can be booked up to 30 Days in Advance
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Not valid for tournament or league play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
18 Holes, 6,830 yards