Grand Bear Golf Club12040 Grand Way Blvd, Saucier, MS, 39574 United States Valid until December 31, 2022
More about Grand Bear Golf Club
Located 35 minutes from the Gulf Coast.
This 18-hole, Jack Nicklaus Signature Course has the feel of Augusta and the excitement of Pinehurst. Towering pines, natural cypress wetlands, secluded fairways and impeccably manicured greens surround Grand Bear.
A wide array of hole layouts makes Grand Bear challenging, yet enjoyable for all. From the Grizzly Bear tees at 7,204 yards, the challenge is firm but fair; from the Teddy Bear tees at 4,802 yards, the layout is downright cuddly.
The outgoing nine, which skirts the Little Biloxi River has superior golf holes, but the back nine is truly grand. Cypress wetlands rimmed with live oaks, gum trees, and old magnolias give way to the Big Biloxi River, its brilliant white-sand banks girding three of the last four holes.
Built six miles into the DeSoto National Forrest, the course offers a seemingly private golf experience as no two holes parallel another, and homes, roads, or other distractions are absent while on property.
Valid until December 31, 2022
Includes Cart and FREE Weekday Replay Round
Retail Price $400 • Save $102.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee off time Sunday - Thursday, or for use after 11:00 AM Fridays, Saturdays, and Holidays (You have until December 31, 2022 to Play!)
- Includes shared cart rental
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- FREE Same Day Replay included for both players (Replay round can only be booked after the completion of the previous round and is subject to availability - Replay round cannot be booked in advance & only valid on Weekdays)
- Tee times based on availability
- Some blackout dates may apply
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for leagues or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift