Etowah Valley Golf & Resort470 Brickyard Road, Etowah, NC, 28729 United States Open for Business and Accepting Bookings!
All Purchases Guaranteed. If You Don’t Stay & Play, You Don’t Pay.
Etowah Valley Golf & Resort are adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are staying & playing in a safe environment. Please call (877) 371-4848 for more information
About Etowah Valley Golf & Resort
Located near Asheville and Hendersonville, North Carolina in the quaint Western North Carolina mountain town of Etowah, the resort boasts a 27-hole mountain golf course, lodging, restaurants, tennis, heated swimming pool and more. Rated one of the best golf resorts in North Carolina, Etowah Valley offers classic mountain golf at its finest.
In the Southern Highlands where the Great Smoky Mountains weave through the Southern Blue Ridge, creating a scenic plateau 2,200 feet high and 75 miles wide. Golf fairways wind like ribbons along rolling valleys, with awe-inspiring mountain views. The unique terrain and ideal climate inspired noted golf course architect Edmund Ault to shape the valley into one of the South’s finest 27-hole championship courses.
Two Guests (Stay & Play)
Valid for use until June 30, 2022
One Night Stay + Each Player Gets Two Rounds of Golf!
Retail Price $452 • Save $108.50 / person
- Valid for any available Sunday - Thursday night stay (Golf can be played on Fridays for Thursday night stays) You have until June 30th, 2022 to Stay & Play
- All cart fees included
- Two Guests enjoy One Night Accommodation
- Each Guest will enjoy 2 Rounds of Golf (36 holes per guest)
One round of golf on Day of Arrival (valid for use after 12:00 PM) and One round of golf on Day of Departure with option for FREE Same Day Replay - based on availability (Replay rounds are subject to availability and can only be booked after the completion of the first round - Replay rounds cannot be booked in advance)
- Includes unlimited use of driving range and practice facility
- Complimentary club cleaning and storage included
- BONUS: Want to stay another night? You get 20% off an additional nights stay (book directly through the resort at time of initial booking)
- Taxes and Resort fee of $22.91 not included and will be collected at Etowah Valley upon checkout
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Fully transferable
- Makes a great gift
The Red Course, 18 holes, 6,742 Yards, Par 72
18 Holes, 6,662 Yards