Country Club of Whispering Pines, and Foxfire Resort & Golf2 Clubhouse Blvd, Whispering Pines, NC, United States OPEN FOR BUSINESS & ACCEPTING BOOKINGS! - VALID FOR USE UNTIL JULY 4TH
All Purchases Guaranteed. If You Don’t Stay & Play, You Don’t Pay.
Country Club of Whispering Pines, and Foxfire Resort & Golf is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. For more information please call Country Club of Whispering Pines, and Foxfire Resort & Golf at (910) 949-3000
Country Club of Whispering Pines, and Foxfire Resort & Golf offer 72 holes of Championship golf.
The Pines Course
Formerly the East, and its length, combined with the subtle terrain changes, is a true “inland links” course. The generous fairways, large renovated Champion Bermuda Greens (2016) and varied teeing areas give golfers of all skill levels fair challenges throughout the course.
The River Course
Formerly the West, will remind you of the courses in the foothills of North Carolina. Though it plays much shorter 6521 from the back tees to 4653 to the senior ladies tees, the River Course demands more accuracy than distance. “Shot making” skills are necessary to navigate the terrain.
The Red Golf Course
The 18-hole “Red” course at the Foxfire Resort & Golf facility in Foxfire Village, North Carolina features 6,742 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course rating is 72.7 and it has a slope rating of 129 on Bermuda grass. Designed by Gene Hamm, the Red golf course opened in 1968. Brown Golf Management manages this facility.
The Grey Fox Course
Widely considered the most challenging course, the Grey Fox features hilly terrain, several doglegs and towering pines. The Grey Fox emphasizes shot-making with a well-bunkered layout with characteristic elevated greens. Golfers must avoid the sand and position the ball on the proper side of the fairway so that they get the best approach angle to the small greens.
Includes One Night Lodging with Two Days of Golf Each
Retail Price $506 • Save $93.50 / person
- Valid for any available booking date Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (You have until July 4th, 2021 to Stay & Play!)
- All Cart Fees Included
- Two Guests enjoy One Night Lodging in the Villas at Country Club of Whispering Pines (Choice of either two queen beds or one king bed - double occupancy)
- One Day of Golf at Country Club of Whispering Pines for both guests
The Pines & River Courses
- One Day of Golf at Foxfire Resort & Golf for both guests
The Red Fox & Grey Fox Course
- Replay rounds can only be booked after the completion of the previous round and are subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance
- Range balls included for both guests
- Includes breakfast for both guests
- All taxes included
- All stays based on availability (some blackout dates may apply)
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
27 holes, 3,507 Yards
2 Par 36's
1 Par 37
The Red Course, 18 holes, 6,742 Yards, Par 72
The Grey Fox Course* 18 holes, 6,851 Yards, Par 72
The Pines Course, 18 holes, 7,094 Yards, Par 72
The River Course, 18 holes, 6,960 Yards, Par 72