Cottonwood Golf Club3121 Willow Glen Drive, El Cajon, CA, United States ON SALE UNTIL December 20 12PM PST
- 07 Days
- 03 Hrs
- 27 Min
- 24 Sec
A true San Diego classic, Cottonwood Golf Club was first opened in 1962.
Offering two picturesque eighteen-hole golf courses, Cottonwood Golf Club is widely regarded as one of the finest public golf courses in the San Diego area. The property is beautifully located amid the rolling hills of Rancho San Diego, which provides the ideal combination of peaceful atmosphere and accessibility.
The Ivanhoe course can be enjoyed by golfers of all skill levels, as it’s known for having a relaxing atmosphere with fantastic views of the rolling hills of Rancho San Diego. In the past, the PGA Tour has used Cottonwood’s the Ivanhoe course as a host location for several qualifying tournaments for the Buick Invitational.
The Lakes course at Cottonwood Golf Club plays a little shorter but makes up for it in other ways, with plenty of holes that produce challenge and excitement. Water comes into play a lot as well. Eight shimmering lakes play the roll of both beauty and beast, providing a stunning backdrop while punishing wayward shots.
Includes Power Cart Rental
Retail Price $94 • Save $27.50 / person
- Valid any available tee-off time Monday - Friday, or after 11:00 AM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Course Holidays (You have until March 31st, 2019 to Play!)
- Includes Power Cart Rental
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Can book your tee-off time up to seven days in advance
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great holiday gift