Coharie Country Club101 Coharie Lane, Clinton, NC, United States THIS GOLF COURSE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS and Accepting Tee Time Bookings
Coharie Country Club is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment.
Coharie Country Club is located in beautiful Clinton, North Carolina. The Club is located on a lovely tract of rolling real estate in the southeastern part of the state. Coharie Country Club is an ‘old style’ course that has the distinction of being the first designed by Ellis Maples. The original nine holes opened in 1947. The course features two distinct sides. The front is a bit longer and is more open while the back side features tree lined fairways and is much narrower. The course is not exceptionally long but has very small greens. It presents a challenge for any level of player.
Their vision is to provide a family oriented atmosphere to members and their guests. Coharie Country Club provides outstanding recreational and social value to all its members and proudly promotes the interest of the club to our guests and surrounding communities.
Retail Price $50 • Save $30 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday or for use after 12:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays (You have until August 15th 2020 to use this Green Ticket)
- All Cart Fees Included
- One Player enjoys one round of golf (18 holes)
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the first round and is subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Tee times are required and must be reserved in advance
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift