Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort71333 Dinah Shore Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA, United States · Map Offer extended while supplies last!
Home of the Pete Dye Resort Course and the Gary Player Signature Course.
Listed as one of Golf Digest’s® Top 75 Golf Resorts in North America, The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa is truly a golfers dream. This Palm Springs golf resort features two championship Troon golf courses that are available to guests, the Pete Dye Resort Course adjacent to the resort and the Gary Player Signature Course.
Pete Dye is one of the game’s top designers, and his designs often host major championships.
Gary Player offers a wide array of expertise from winning 165 tournaments including nine major championships.
ALL YOU CAN GOLF with Cart!
Retail Price $160 • Save $40.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time - Seven Days a Week including Weekends & Holidays (Must be used before September 28, 2017)
- Includes all cart fees
- Two Players - One Day of Unlimited Golf (All FREE Same Day Replay rounds can only be booked at the completion of your previous round, and are subject to availability)
- Valid for either the Pete Dye and Gary Player courses
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or special
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited Buys
- Makes a great gift
The Stadium Course at PGA WEST - 18 Holes, 7,300 yards
Greg Norman Course - 18 Holes, 7,200 yards
Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course - 18 Holes, 7,204 yards
Mountain Course - 18 holes, 6,732 yards
Dunes Course - 18 Holes, 6,712 yards