Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort71333 Dinah Shore Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA, United States Deal Done — Offer No Longer Available
Home of the Pete Dye Resort Course and the Gary Player Signature Course.
Listed as one of Golf Digest’s® Top 75 Golf Resorts in North America, The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa is truly a golfers dream. This Palm Springs golf resort features two championship Troon golf courses that are available to guests, the Pete Dye Resort Course adjacent to the resort and the Gary Player Signature Course.
Pete Dye is one of the game’s top designers, and his designs often host major championships.
Gary Player offers a wide array of expertise from winning 165 tournaments including nine major championships.
One Day of Unlimited Golf - Includes Cart, and Range Balls
Retail Price $160 • Save $40.50 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee-off time seven days a week including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Must be used between April 4th and September 28th, 2018.
- All cart fees included
- Two players enjoy one day of Unlimited Golf (Replay rounds can only be booked after the completion of the previous round and are subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Includes range balls for both players
- Valid for either Pete Dye and Gary Player courses
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully Transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
The Stadium Course at PGA WEST - 18 Holes, 7,300 yards
Greg Norman Course - 18 Holes, 7,200 yards
Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course - 18 Holes, 7,204 yards
Mountain Course - 18 holes, 6,732 yards
Dunes Course - 18 Holes, 6,712 yards
The Boulder Course - 18 Holes, 6,782 yards - Par- 71
The Pebble Course - 18 Holes, 3,020 yards - Par- 55