THE S at RANCHO MIRAGE71-777 Frank Sinatra Dr. Rancho Mirage, Rancho Mirage, CA, United States Offer extended while supplies last!
Exclusive Access to This Private Club
Formerly Desert Island Country Club
About Course Architect
Desmond Muirhead designed over 100 golf courses around the world and was named by Golf World as “the most innovative golf course architect of the last 100 years.”
He is one of the most respected golf course architects in the world and many would say the “greatest of all time”.
Muirhead is described as an innovator and a visionary with knowledge beyond comparison. A humorous man, contagious in every good way.
The beauty of The S at Rancho Mirage and the surrounding desert area can be viewed from every hole. The absence of housing-lined fairways provides a peaceful setting. The mature trees lend to the traditional layout and all blend together providing a unique, outstanding golf experience.
Including Cart and Range Balls
Retail Price $120 • Save $25 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays & Sundays (Valid for use between May 1st - September 21st, 2019)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Includes range balls for both players
- Dress Code Enforced - Shorts are permitted
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully Transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
The Stadium Course at PGA WEST - 18 Holes, 7,300 yards
Greg Norman Course - 18 Holes, 7,200 yards
Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course - 18 Holes, 7,204 yards
Mountain Course - 18 holes, 6,732 yards
Dunes Course - 18 Holes, 6,712 yards
Pete Dye Resort - 18 Holes, Par 70
Gary Player Signature - 18 Holes, Par 72