El Prado Golf Courses6555 Pine Ave, Chino, CA, United States Offer extended while supplies last!
36 HOLES OF CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF
The two regulation 18-hole, par 72 championship golf courses at El Prado, “Butterfield Stage” and “Chino Creek,” are perfect examples of architects Harry and David Rainville’s genius. While each course has its own distinct personality, both courses present an enjoyable challenge for players of all skill levels.
Both layouts are straight forward and golfer-friendly. The gently rolling fairways make both courses easy to walk and there are enough hazards, bunkers, water and mature trees to make any day memorable. Most days a round of golf can be completed in less than four hours by those following “ready golf” guidelines.
The fairways and roughs are comprised of a combination of grasses dominated by Kikuyu. The firm, fast and undulating greens are a combination of bent grass and poa annua. Over the years both courses have received rave reviews on the appearance and playability of the greens.
Including Cart and Range Balls
Retail Price $88 • Save $22 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Monday - Friday (You have until April 26th, 2019 to Play!)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- Includes a small bucket of range balls for each player
- Not valid for use on weekends or course holidays
- Not valid for group outings of 12 or more players
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Max two purchases per person
- Makes a great gift
Champions - 7,377 yards, Par 72
Legends - 7,442 yards, Par 72
18 Holes, 6,716 Yards