Desert Dunes Golf Course19300 Palm Drive, Desert Hot Springs, CA, United States · Map Offer extended while supplies last!
A Robert Trent Jones Jr. Masterpiece!
Winding through natural sand dunes and surrounded by an abundance of native vegetation, Desert Dunes is the perfect marriage of links style design and desert golf. Crafted by legendary golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Jr., this course is widely considered one of the best tests of golf in the valley.
Desert Dunes Golf Club has received a variety of awards and recognition over the years, including being ranked as one of the Top 30 public golf facilities in the country and rated a Four Star Place to Play by Golf Digest.
with FREE Same Day Replay - Includes All Cart Fees
Retail Price $188 • Save $76 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time - Seven days a week including Weekends and Holidays (Must be used by September 20, 2017)
- All cart fees included
- Two Players enjoy one round of golf (18 holes per player)
- FREE Same Day Replay for both players - Free Same Day Replay can only be booked at the completion of the first round and is subject to availability
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
The Stadium Course at PGA WEST - 18 Holes, 7,300 yards
Greg Norman Course - 18 Holes, 7,200 yards
Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course - 18 Holes, 7,204 yards
Mountain Course - 18 holes, 6,732 yards
Dunes Course - 18 Holes, 6,712 yards
Pete Dye Resort - 18 Holes, Par 70
Gary Player Signature - 18 Holes, Par 72